It’s been a while since I did an updated Q&A for you all. There are 35 questions in this post and they took forever to finish! A lot of them are questions I get asked from readers or people in general, while others are random questions I thought might be of interest. Hopefully you enjoy them! If you do have any questions for me, just leave a comment on this Q&A post below and I will answer them as well! You can also read all of my other Q&A’s by clicking here.
1) If you could be a different nationality, what would you be? I would probably most like to be Italian. After visiting Italy in June, I fell in love with the people and the culture. Everyone was friendly and welcoming and so laid back. I like Italians.
2) What’s your favourite country? Again, this would probably be Italy. I loved it and it reminded me a lot of my own city of Bath. My city here is an old Roman city and it has a lot of Italian characteristics to it, so I would say Italy. I have always loved the idea of visiting Australia though, it looks amazing there! And of course Los Angeles, but that’s not a country.
I thought it might be fun to state 30 things and facts about me that you wouldn’t know! I have listed them below and I think it might give you a bit more of an insight as to what I’m like, a long with my other Q&A’s that I have done (which you can read here). I would love to know more facts about some of my regular readers though if you want to leave some in the comments!
1 – I used to be a tom boy for the most part of my childhood.
2 – I tend to get on better with guys more than girls. Tends to be less drama lol.
3 – June will be the first time I’ve ever travelled out of the country (I will let you know about this trip soon).
4 – I secretly adore the Welsh accent!
5 – I bite my nails a lot – which is such a bad habit.
I thought it would be fun to do another questions and answers post so you could get to know me a little bit more than the amount you currently know. I have some older Q&A posts from over the years, but this one includes some really random questions. If you have anything else you want to know, just leave me a comment and I will answer!
1. Were you named after anyone?
No, I wasn’t. My parents decided on my name the moment I was born. Apparently I looked like a Lorna lol. Although my middle name is named after my grandmother who unfortunately I didn’t get to meet.
2. When was the last time you cried?
This was a couple of weekends ago watching The Vow actually. Gosh that was so sad!
3. Do you like your handwriting?
Yeah I don’t mind it, it’s quite neat and rounded. I used to try and perfect it at school. That was a long time ago though and now I mainly type rather than write.
4. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I actually do, but not in a mean way, it’s always in a joking way. I tend to prefer to have fun and banter rather than be serious all the time, it’s much more enjoyable
5. Would you like to bungee jump?
I would, but not by my feet. I would rather do one where the rope is around your waist so you are in a sitting position. However, I know it would make me ill. I’m very sensitive and get vertigo from the slightest things now I’m older. In my mind I would love to though!
I think it’s fair to say I have been dealt more than a fair share of rubbish throughout my life, which I try not to dwell on, so it’s always the little things in life which I try to reflect on that are so important and keep me going. I know I am wildly obsessed with clothes and fashion in general, and wearing something I have wanted for a long time honestly does make me happy, but the best things in life, which are usually free, are what make the days special to me. So, I thought it might be interesting to list a few things that make me smile and happy inside when times are tough. What are some of the things that inspire you to keep going?
- The love that I get from my pets, it’s priceless and they are part of the family.
- On a Sunday when my mum cooks a roast dinner, the smell and warmth radiates through the house.
- Simply holding hands with my wonderful boyfriend.
- Appreciating nature in the summer time while listening to the animal sounds.
- A smile or a nice gesture from a stranger. It restores my faith in humanity.
- Seeing years of hard work finally paying off.
- Getting really involved in a great book.
- That warming feeling in my stomach when I help someone out.
- Snuggling up and watching a romance movie.
- The way my boyfriend carries our camera and takes my photos without question.
- Listening to beautiful songs and expressing myself through singing.
- The butterflies in my tummy when my boyfriend and I first got together.
- Being near fresh water, like a stream or a lake.
- Tidying up and organising my bedroom after it’s gotten really messy.
- Seeing couples out and about exchanging gestures of love.
- Getting a back massage from my boyfriend when my back always hurts.
- Daydreaming about the crazy and interesting ideas I always have.
- And last, but not least, reading the lovely comments from all of you.